Networking: a method creating an event designed to systematically make contact and exchange information with other people, businesses and institutions to develop mutually beneficial relationships, and to access and share information. Maidstone Business Networking have developed a successful strategy to help make this simple and work easily for any attendees.
- Proven business successes among the businesses that network regularly.
- An online Business Directory right now (on this website)!
- The opportunity for members to be listed up to 5 times on this website.
- The opportunity for members to advertise vacancies (and items for sale) free of charge on this website.
- An open door to real expertise from professionals who are happy to share their knowledge for free.
- A professional image and a good reputation (first started in 2009)
- This website which is already high on search engines.
- Monthly promotion provided to the member and non member mailing list to help promote the association networking meetings.
- More than 10 free network meetings per year and a chance to see local venues.
- Another first - website page(s) here without the expense. See article on top of list - click here.
- Offer schemes aimed at increasing business for all members by encouraging their staff to buy from other members.
- Links for the networking organisation from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn (and links from others members or not).
- Regular support from Kent Messenger, Lenham Focus, Harrietsham Networker and Malherbe Mag. Plus other publications.
- You get the chance to hear about and see (frequently before others do) lots of information that could help or effect you.
- Chance to help develop the area.
- Chance to work with others to put on events locally.
- The association has been designed for successful local networking, it is not a franchise from another country, it is not designed to make money for an 'owner', it is not run by people too busy to give their time for detail, it is run by a professional with understanding and current hands on experience of marketing, presenting and successful organising.
Branding, website and hosting by , Click for website
Reasons to join Maidstone Business Networking